1.someone who has been attacked, robbed, or murdered [lo]
A victim is someone who has been hurt or killed. [co]
1) We carried out the victims of the fire.
2) The murderer was a monster who cut his victims up.
3) The victims are haunted by the memories of the earthquake.
4) The flood victims were lodged in the school.
5) If you have heart disease you’ll probably never know it.
For most victims, the first heart attack is the last one.
[lo] LONGMAN Advanced AMERICAN DICTIONARY
[co] Collins COBUILD English Dictionary